Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Life is a Long journey

I never really thought about this in much before and it never quite occurred to me but once you end School, it’s like work work work non-stop. You never really get a proper break till you retire. Early on in life you know that you have to finish kindergarten, then primary school, secondary school, tertiary school... then suddenly there isn’t any structure anymore and you don’t know where is the end point. If you’re suffering somewhere in some job, you don’t really know when it ends. So this was also my difficulty.

As a Christian it’s like we are here for this brief period of testing time and then we go to heaven when our body fails here. Again my stupid brain is asking whether I’ll fail any of the tests. (Not again brain)

Anyway my point is, the journey is a Long one. So don’t make any fast sprints and lose all the energy like I did in my previous job. Just chill and go slow and enjoy the journey as you go. It’s real good when you got someone to go with you. Thank you Lord for J. 

J got me this figurine for my birthday which I feel is a good reminder for me to just chill and enjoy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment